The recent European elections have been an excellent opportunity to reflect on the direction we want the EU to take. So we have a question for you – how do you think the EU could better communicate with citizens digitally? If you could suggest one big thing about European digital communication what would that be?
Share your ideas in this blogging competition! The winning idea will be published on this blog and the author will be invited to speak at EuroPCom2014. You can submit your entry until 15 June 2014.
Send your entry by email to the Commission’s social media team with the subject “#TALKDIGITAL BLOGGING COMPETITION” or leave us a comment to this post.
Rules of the competition
– The article should be submitted in English in text format (.doc or .otd)
– Participants should send us a short biography and their contact details together with their entry.
– The text should not be more than 500 words.
– The winner will be selected by the digital team of the European Commission based on the following criteria:
- Creativity and originality
- Presentation of strong arguments
The winners will be notified by e-mail by 30 June 2014.
Feel free to contact us by e-mail.