- 2011-2013 Analyst Contributor for Italian think tank Lo Spazio della Politica
- 2011-2013 Communication Executive for the Brussels Barbarians Rugby Football Club.
- Since May 2013 I also support the Associazione Terzo Tempo, a non-profit association based in Italy founded with the aim of helping, raising awareness and show solidarity to people facing disabilities caused by sports-related injuries.
- 2014-2017 Brussels Yelp Elite member.
- I also blog about my travelling, the latest of which turned into a chapter called Middle East Chronicles.
PRESS AND MENTIONS
Some of my posts have been published on a number of national and international outlets including:
- The Guardian,
- La Stampa,
- Il Tempo
- Radio 105,
- Radio Rai,
- Radio 24.
- The Eurobubble blog,
- Waltzing Matilda Blog,
- Cafè Babel,
- Bruegel Blog,
- The Expositor,
- Gazzetta di Parma,
- Radio Alma Bruxelles
I organized a #TalkDigital, a blogging competition hosted by the European Commission, the Committee of the Regions and EuroPCom on the issue of civic digital engagement. I organized both the first and second ever Vine-meet ups in Italy.
- ALDE Party – Social Media Coordinators Meeting in Copenhagen May 2018
- Public Affairs Council
- Sabino Arana Fundazioa
- Politico – EU Studies Fair
- European Broadcasting Union
- Glocal News – Italian Festival of Digital Journalism
- INFORM/INIO conference – The EU-wide INFORM network of communication officers
- Expo Milano 2015 Communication Network
- European Direct Information Centres Communication Network
- Rete di eccellenza dell’italiano istituzionale
- Radio Alma – Bruxelles
- Erasmus Students Network
- Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom Brussels