Welcome to my website! I am a communication and politics expert. I’m a blogger, a public speaker and a frequent conferences attendee .
I am the Communication Officer for the ICMPD-managed projects MC2CM and EUROMED Migration. I was previously a Member of Cabinet for the President of the European Parliament Antonio Tajani, Head of Social Media of the ALDE Group and Guy Verhofstadt, Social Media Manager of the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission, Digital Strategist for the European Union at Expo Milano 2015, Social Media Analyst at the Directorate General for Communication of the European Commission and Press Officer at Bruegel, the Brussels-based think tank for international economic policy. I am listed in the #EU40 Influencers and I’m a mentor at the Politico EU Studies Fair. My second life is shared between the gym and the kitchen. I used to be a competitive fitness athlete and I am still passionate about rugby, weight training and bodybuilding. I was a brand ambassador for Gunsmith Fitness.
- 2020 Top 40 EU Influencer on Twitter by FN Consulting
- 2020 Top 3 EU influencer on Migration and Human Rights Twitter by FN Consulting
- 2018 Top 40 (and youngest) EU Influencer on Twitter by FN Consulting.
- 2017 Top 40 (and youngest) EU Influencer on Twitter by FN Consulting.
- 2017 Joint Research Centre Award for Excellence – Special Mention “Excellence in Administration”.
- 2015 Euromediterraneo Public Communication Award (European Union at the Milan World Expo).
- 2014 Digital Competence Oscar – European Commission – for the work done by the European Commission Social media Team
- Associate Member of the Club of Venice
- Member of the OECD Network of Communication Officers on Migration (NETCOM)
- Associate Member of Circolo Esperia
- Member of Istituto LIberale
- 2011-2013 Analyst Contributor for Italian think tank Lo Spazio della Politica
- 2011-2013 Communication Executive for the Brussels Barbarians Rugby Football Club.
- Since May 2013 I also support the Associazione Terzo Tempo, a non-profit association based in Italy founded with the aim of helping, raising awareness and show solidarity to people facing disabilities caused by sports-related injuries.
- 2014-2017 Brussels Yelp Elite member.
PUBLIC SPEAKING INTERVENTIONS
- Club of Venice
- ALDE Party – Social Media Coordinators Meeting in Copenhagen May 2018
- Public Affairs Council
- Sabino Arana Fundazioa
- Politico – EU Studies Fair
- European Broadcasting Union
- Glocal News – Italian Festival of Digital Journalism
- INFORM/INIO conference – The EU-wide INFORM network of communication officers
- Expo Milano 2015 Communication Network
- European Direct Information Centres Communication Network
- Rete di eccellenza dell’italiano istituzionale
- Radio Alma – Bruxelles
- Erasmus Students Network
- Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom Brussels
PRESS AND MENTIONS
My op-eds have been published on national and international outlets :
- The European Post
- The Guardian,
- La Stampa,
- Il Tempo
- Formiche News
- The European Post
- Radio 105,
- Radio Rai,
- Radio 24.
- The Eurobubble blog,
- Waltzing Matilda Blog,
- Cafè Babel,
- Bruegel Blog,
- The Expositor,
- Gazzetta di Parma,
- Radio Alma Bruxelles
MENTIONS IN BOOKS